Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can anyone recommend any good anime newly airing? - Minitokyo

can anyone recommend any good anime newly airing?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

HarunaAsuna

hopeless

I hear kore wa zombie deska of the dead is good any others?

chi...?

zombie wa kore desu ka is a good, funny anime (I like it at least xP) and now the second season is airing :). Another comedy anime is Medaka box xDD it's good amnd funny too, and I think in the future there will be fights too :3
If you wanna see "shonen" animes, I can recommend Zetman and Accel World
Another anime tha is airing and I'm thinking is interesting is Sankarea

Well, these are aome animes that began airing recently and I'm watching now. I hope I have helped you a little at least! ^^

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

1. Jormungand
It's as awesome as Black Lagoon and the characters are badass. It's about an arms dealer and her team of bodyguards.

2. Accel World
The chubby protagonist might bother you for a while, but the story is great.

Check out my watchlist for more details :)

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Izoto

Izoto

Kawaii as fuuu

Late to the show, but Kuroko no Basket is good. I mean, most sports anime are, well, not good. BUT, Kuroko is very enjoyable. :)

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I like Binbogami ga!, Persona4 the animation, Blood - C. Can't wait to see the movies for Blood and Persona.

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Izoto

Izoto

Kawaii as fuuu

Quote by AlistareI like Binbogami ga!, Persona4 the animation, Blood - C. Can't wait to see the movies for Blood and Persona.

Persona is getting a movie? Sweet!

Sword Art Online is awesome another one is Accel World.

Quote by AirJackSword Art Online is awesome another one is Accel World.

Isn't swords art online awesome. I love that anime even though it only has like three episodes

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Quote by Izoto

Quote by AlistareI like Binbogami ga!, Persona4 the animation, Blood - C. Can't wait to see the movies for Blood and Persona.

Persona is getting a movie? Sweet!

Persona 4 The Animation –the Factor of Hope- will release in Japanese theatres on June 9th 2012. It's basicly the entire 25 episode anime wrapped up into a 90 minute movie. It will also include the 26th true ending episode that can only be purchased on the blue ray edition of P4 the Animation. Also rumors of the Persona 3 movie are official as the main character in P3 shows up at the end of the P4 movie. You can read about that here. v

I loved both games so much that I've spent a combined total of over 1100 hours playing both P3 and P4. The animated P4 series was just like playing the game all over again. <3 <3 <3

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/10/persona-3-film-adaptation-confirmed/

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

i agree with AirJack, there both good anime. I know more but i'm not sure what type your looking for?

Signature

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

without second thought I highly recommend MAGI!
you never know what's next the story keeps changing of direction in a really interesting way!

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

Or you can watch BTOOM or Zetsue no Tempest.

Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

1. Kamisama Hajimemashita! :D

2. Aikatsu! :)

They're so fun to watch! :)

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I could recommend the animes I recently finished or the ones I just started (which I think are pretty good).

1. Zetsuen no Tempest
2. Koruko no Basket
3. Code: Breaker

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Yes i can!

uh..if i can remeber a few.
There is..

Shingeki no Kyojin

Bakamonogatari

Swords Art Online

HighSchool of the Dead

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I agree with those that are suggesting Sword Art Online and of course Bleach, but that show has been airing for a while. Only other ones I can think of right now that are good is Rosario Vampire and Seiken no Blacksmith.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Yeah that's true, well here are a few more.

Blood Land.
Gatchaman Crowds.
Monogatari second season (yeah you should proboly wath the first season first)
Watashi ga Motenai (is has a longer tittle but i'm sure the rest would pop out)

Signature

I am not really sure about Gatchaman Crowsd since it's quite disorentating, but I'm surprised I like Free even if I am not a fujioshi (I was planning to drop it after one or two eps), it's a fun slice-of-life.

Watamote seems to be correct too but since I follow the manga, I dropped it. And I feel more uncomfortable with the anime than the manga because the anime seems to convey more the sad life of the girl.

Signature

Maybe Golden Time for this season :)

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

I would recommend watching Devil Survivor 2 the animation!
It's based off the game and I think they did a really great job of making it and love the opening and and ending theme songs.

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Kill la Kill is one of them :)

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.