Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Story Time - Minitokyo

MT Story Time

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Fansy was a level 5 good bard in Sullon Zek, a server in Ever Quest which had no rules. Now, this particular place, being a no rules server, meant that 70% of the players were evil, 20% were neutral and 10% were good. All the battles between good and evil generally ended with good being utterly destroyed by pure lack of numbers. That was until Fansy came along. You see, he inverted the rule which stopped high level players from destroying new players the moment they stepped into the realm. How did he do this?

He entered a battle in which he had no right in surviving more than a minute and attacked some Sand Giants. If you ever played on this server, you would know that Sand Giants are capable of destroying everything... that they can catch. Fansy was not something that they could catch. He annihilated whole armies by provoking the most powerful creatures in the game and running towards his enemies, causing destruction in the form of a congo line.

It was at that point that all the high level players decided no rules was unfair and complained to the moderators... who reminded them that there were no rules and thoroughly enjoyed watching the mayhem. The second moderator had the decency to ask Fansy politely to stop, and he did. That's all it took.

Now, to conclude my point. Level is meaningless in games if you know how to play them.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I just cracked a FRICKIN' HUGE SMILE ^____^

That was beautiful rooney...thanks for the share.

Congo Line...still LMFAO

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

So, anybody else have a story they'd like to share?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.