Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can I submit this? - Minitokyo

Can I submit this?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Is it OK to submit this into the wallpaper section? I'm asking first because the BG is mostly made of different screenshots merged together and edited a little. Still, I think that the quality is good enough as it is not very blurry even in the original resolution 3200x2000. Is it not low-effort wall because of using screenshots?

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

This really IS huge. o__o

The background looks more or less okay though I think it would help if you reduced the resolution to 2560x1600 at least to make it look better. Also, it would be good if that series logo would be removed (in the lower left corner), it kind of takes away from the overall composition. You can try redrawing the missing parts, or even use clone or stamp tool for that if it works.

Signature

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

All right, thank you very much!

Hehe, yes, I am intending to post it smaller here 'cuz I think there even isn't 3200x2000 in the allowed resolution list... It's just that the bigger the picture the better the quality when I reduce the size.

Thanks for pointing out the logo - yes, you're right, it looks better without it so I'll remove it. :) I just put it there to have the name of the series on the wall but I guess it's not really necessary.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.