Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of scan - Minitokyo

deletion of scan

Tagged under Rewrite

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

gabyMdolla

gabyMdolla

http://goo.gl/rMefd5

Good morning.
Sorry to bother you, but I don't understand why the image I uploaded last night was deleted. It was not a re-sized image or a low quality one, so, I don't understand. Btw, I find completely unsatisfactory the fact of deleting the image. Is it because of the girl having shower? so basically it's ok to upload images of completely naked women tied with red ribbons but you can't actually upload an image of a girl having shower, even with a towel over her body. Anyways, you can do whatever you want since it's your website, not mine, but this is a pity, because here I shared some nice scans that no one ever dared to upload to any anime image board before. Nevermind

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

It was deleted because too much of her crotch area was shown. That scan has been deleted before so your was not the first.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.