Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How does it look? - Minitokyo

How does it look?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ok i saw this scan on MT and thought i just had to color it.
ReSource/Scan used:
Monochrome Cat

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7600/cuteot.jpg

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

This scan is really cute >.<
However...well the "color scheme" is okey, but you should put a little of shadows at least :) It will be look better and more "deep" :)
Plus, since it's a simple image, why don't you try to vector it, too? ^^ Just to give a try :)

Quote by RaffachanThis scan is really cute >.<
However...well the "color scheme" is okey, but you should put a little of shadows at least :) It will be look better and more "deep" :)
Plus, since it's a simple image, why don't you try to vector it, too? ^^ Just to give a try :)

thanks. i still don't know how to vector. >.< its something i cannot get. ^^;; the tortorels i've seen have no helped any...

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Quote by YukixVampire

thanks. i still don't know how to vector. >.< its something i cannot get. ^^;; the tortorels i've seen have no helped any...

In order how to vector, you need to learn how to use the pen tool.
Try making certain shapes like blocky things, waves and such in all different ways (They can just be lines making different shapes horizontally). If you can do that, you should be able to use the pen tool the way you want it. After that...try your best shot at vectoring.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Quote by Valuna

Quote by YukixVampire

In order how to vector, you need to learn how to use the pen tool.
Try making certain shapes like blocky things, waves and such in all different ways (They can just be lines making different shapes horizontally). If you can do that, you should be able to use the pen tool the way you want it. After that...try your best shot at vectoring.

I mainly use Adobe Photoshop, but I found the best (and easiest) program to use for vectors is Adobe Illustrator.
I use it every day for my job. Try the trail version and check it out. You might like it! :)
You might even want to try Coral Draw.

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

It is so cute! I liked the colors! :3
umm... if you want to learn about vectors then read this tutorial. And this tutorial is also good(the person is VERY talkative though)

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.