Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My "Edit Style" button doesn't work..HELP plz - Minitokyo

My "Edit Style" button doesn't work..HELP plz

page 1 of 1 4 total items

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

I've been trying to change my layout but the "Edit Style" button doesn't work please help me guys... maybe it's revenge cause I've been gone for a while.j/k

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's probably due to css/html coding error you can edit your profile using css coding by visiting the hover over and drop down of your name and profile css or visit this link http://my.minitokyo.net/css if you can't catch the code you'll be able to at least clear out the whole entire thing and begin again. hope this helps.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

Thanks a lot.... I feel like a dork now.

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Awesome! Thanks this helped A LOT! :D

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.