Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photographs: Russia - Minitokyo

Photographs: Russia

page 1 of 1 4 total items

A photograph... Forever captures that moment in time...
Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii did just that when he took a series of photographs of Russia. His technique shows that not all photographs of the past comes in black and white. :)
Russia from the past

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

oh my. it really does look like modern photography. *-*

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Quote by tiki223A photograph... Forever captures that moment in time...
Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii did just that when he took a series of photographs of Russia. His technique shows that not all photographs of the past comes in black and white. :)
Russia from the past

did you know i lived in kazahstan where it was kinda by russia?

Quote by ultramaniaclover

Quote by tiki223A photograph... Forever captures that moment in time...
Russia from the past

did you know i lived in kazahstan where it was kinda by russia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzF1No9kk3I

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.