Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Tagged under Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I think there has been a mistake with the deletion of my wallpaper. While I'm still trying to figure out how this site works, I might have uploaded an alternate version of my wallpaper as a completely separate one. I believe this to be the cause of my wallpaper deletion. I would like some help on figuring out what to do now as seeing as my wallpaper isn't bad quality or ripped off.

merged: 05-28-2012 ~ 11:59pm

Quote by NixxiThe wallpaper you have submitted (A Colorful Emerging) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

What you've posted here is only the automated portion of the Deletion PM. If you read all the way to the end, the Mod who deleted your wall should have written their own comments. ^_^

Signature Image

I see that now, but since I have cleaned it up I've tried uploading it, but the site tells me that the file already exists. I don't want to upload the original one, I want to upload the new one, but it says the file exists. What should I do?

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Your wallpaper was deleted because it was low quality. The scan you used is too blurry and the brushes used and elements at the background are enlarged which means the result is jagged and contains compression artifacts.

You may only submit your wallpaper once you have fixed the issues I have pointed out.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.