Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can I restore a deleted scan at HQuality? - Minitokyo

Can I restore a deleted scan at HQuality?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hello~ A scan I uploaded was deleted because it was enlarged. What actually happened was that I originally uploaded the scan at 1280x1916. But then I found a more HQ scan at 2500x3744, so I updated the gallery item.

Unfortunately, for some reason (as always), it didn't update properly, so it just enlarged the smaller file. ^^;

I would just re-upload the scan at the higher resolution, but apparently "file: This file already exists." Is there any way I can upload the bigger HQ scan? Or should I just wait for MT to finally clear the file out of their backlog or something...

This is the HQ scan: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7661/0clover.jpg
Thank you.

Quote by aozoraskies,

The scan you have submitted (999 Character Art - Clover) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
this is enlarged

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I've updated it again with the good quality version to be sure and restored it. Now that I see that your bigger version is not enlarged it's fine. :)

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Thank you very much! :)

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.