Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 World's End - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Hey guys! Twilight here! I have found some amazing pics from "World's End", but I don't know where to go for more info and pics. ><; If you guys could tell me what "World's End" is about and whether its a manga/anime/game and know of any really cool sites, I would so appreciate it! Thank you guys so much! ~Twilight

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

the only think i know about World's End is that it's from the same illus of Sister princess
(in fact, you can tell this by looking at the similar art work )

Tell a man he is brave, and you help him to become so.
-Thomas Carlyle

Sorry. I can't tell you a thing. You'll find someone who knows; don't worry.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Well I think World's End it´s first a game but I´m sure that they make a anime of it because it´s so cute and beautiful :D Oh yes do you know this site? http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/magical-cute/worldsend/ . I hope they have some scenes with the girls and inflatables like Sister Princess hehe :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.