Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinigami or Quincy - Minitokyo

Shinigami or Quincy

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 2 total items

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

This thread is basically about where you think you belong in the Hollow killing business. Oh and say why you what you are.

Honestly I'm the worst archer in history so I'm picking Shinigami. You?

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I'm going with Shinigami. Don't get me wrong the Shinigami have done some pretty screwed up things, but the Quincies never appealed to me. Also, Shinigami govern the souls between the Human World and Soul Society, which maintains a balance that if not kept would result in the destruction of both worlds. Quincy on the other hand completely extinguish Hollows. As a result, the souls that come to the Human World don't return to Soul Society and therefore the souls would increase only on the side of the Human World. Meaning, the Human World becomes overrun with souls causing the Soul Society to spill over into it; mixing life and death. Quincy don't maintain the balance, by killing hollows the way they do, they threaten it.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.