Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is this good enough to submit? - Minitokyo

is this good enough to submit?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

hello everyone , this darkkrisna who still strugling to became waller this my latest attempt
i try using ps cs5 , for this walls that i never had good relationship with :'(, but well i just give it a try,
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5790/47583593.jpg
how this look ? is this good enough , if no please tell me what are the lack of this walls
http://static1.minitokyo.net/view/40/22/586140.jpg
scan used
thanks in advanced

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

The background is very nice but there are some serious extraction problems on both characters you might want to fix - namely, those choppy black pieces around the left character's outstretched hand and the hair near her hand. The right character (Inori, if I'm not wrong) also has the same problems with her hair, especially on the right side and the top (there is also a portion of hair missing on the right, near her shoulder).

Another thing I'd like to point out is that the scan you extracted them from lacks quality and clashes a lot with the rest of the wall - you have a very clean, crisp and smooth background and then two characters that are pretty pixelated and gritty looking. You might want to increase the quality of the characters first because right now, they look too low in quality compared to the background. There are several ways to do that - one of them being vectoring - but if you can't do that, try another old method I picked up years ago that might work - duplicate the layer(s) with the extracted characters, choose Filter -> Median (up to about 3-5) or Gaussian Blur and then set the layer to Multiply or Overlay (or anything else, you can experiment) though Multiply and Overlay usually work the best. That should smooth the pixelation a bit....

I also think that gray text on top is not necessary and clashes with the overall pastel/soft theme of the wallpaper so you might want to remove it or use something more fitting and appropriate. Good luck!

Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

background is nice but the outline of the chara's isn't good.
please be improved when you tracing/extract an image

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

I agree with Alenas. I like the second image's background. But the outline of the characters aren't that great. They are a bit "choppy". Try smoothing the edges a bit. But I also think the characters need a bit more colour. It just seems theres to much pink.

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.