Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help!: Edit style problem - Minitokyo

Help!: Edit style problem

page 1 of 1 4 total items

lvlz26

lvlz26

Exorcist

I have been trying to change my layout but my edit style button wont let me switch to background or advance CSS. I have deleted everything i have on CSS and HTML and still nothing. I dont know whats wrong and would really like some help. Please help!

"Bring forth salvation to this tormented Akuma's soul"Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

try this link http://forum.minitokyo.net/t72239

BuBbLeS!

Signature

lvlz26

lvlz26

Exorcist

Quote by angelxxuantry this link http://forum.minitokyo.net/t72239

I did what you said in the other thread and cleared my whole CSS, but i still cannot click the background tab or advance CSS tab.

** forget it, something is wrong with my firefox and it wont let me switch to the background tab or advance CSS tab, for now on i'll just edit my layout on google chrome, THX!

"Bring forth salvation to this tormented Akuma's soul"Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the most updated version of firefox you can do this, but very well then, I don't like to use a browser that likes to run two pages, one to spy on you and the other you're working in. possibly a higher power can come through and look into it, because this site is suppose to work best in firefox, however, a staff might need to come through and clear up your whole entire profile, because you could have uploaded a background which is causing it not to work/function properly in firefox, chrome cancels out so many things and doesn't work/function properly all the time.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.