Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guestbook Complaints and Illustrator Tags - Minitokyo

Guestbook Complaints and Illustrator Tags

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

should seriously approach a mod (blue member) about this, this is like slander in a way, because before hand it was confrontation between two members and now you've slandered them in a way by coming so open about this.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

you know what, by definition, slander is a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report. I just copied and pasted an entire coorespondense without even revealing the user's name. I erased my first post and reported it so this will get erased so next time I have a question I can just bite my tongue and swallow the blood, huh?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Honestly, if there is ever any issue, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member. We are here to help, and that involves any problem that may happen.

Since the initial post and been removed, I will be closing this thread. If there are any other issues, please feel free to PM me.

I can certainly tell you for a fact, though, that we do not tolerate members being walked over. By anyone, staff included.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.