This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cancel

Dear admin,

I created a vector painting by using the post that created by 'bouinbouin' a (user of minitokyo.net). i've done this work for myself and for using it for wall of my daughter's room. Then i decide to post it to this site. So please lead me for posting it to this site.I also wrote basic creator 'bouinbouin' and my name on this work.
kindly please take a look to my work in this address (your recommend address for uploading, is blocked in my country).

my work: http://nasraa.persiangig.com/image2/Kiss-of-Rose.jpg

the original work by 'bouinbouin' :
Rose princess

Thank you.

Regards,
Nasra.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

wow that is some slow loading ! but after waiting a short bit for it to load, I can't see why it wouldn't be accepted here on mt. it's a vector it's not a scan or anything, I am not really seeing anything wrong with the piece, but if you are having doubts then wait patiently for another who is more seasoned in that department to come along and help.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

As a vector I would think it looks okay for submission.^^ Though the two petals on the right side look a bit weird because it looks like they are stuck together, but overall a nice piece.

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Cancel

One thing that I noticed is that the collar (blue and pink) continues as if a leash but in the original image, that is her hair. I really like this vector though, it does look like just blocks of colours in some areas like the hair but I especially like the thorns.

Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Cancel

I agree with MisaSasekage. Have you already uploaded it?

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.