Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime character would you want to be for a day? - Minitokyo

what anime character would you want to be for a day?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

Is there any particular anime series that you like? especially for a character you felt in love with? if you had a wish for one day to become that desire character from that show, who would it be? and why you chose them?

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.Signature Image

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

maybe chiaki from nodame cantabile. so i can playing music instruments without learn it before

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

That would b awesome! If I have to choose, I would be ikki from air gear because I always wanted to learn how to skate and by being him I would really want to do those impossible moves and most importantly flying which I really want! :)

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.Signature Image

Chihiro from Spirited Away :) I love that bathhouse. No idea why she didn't stay there in the end :/

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

Yeah that is a awesome place If I was her I would of stayed LOL

Pegz

Pegz

Pegah

I wish I could be Alice in pandora hearts!she just eats so much and doesn't get fat,and she say what ever come to her mouth!

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

Asa Shigure of Shuffle would be my choice
because she is so cheerful ,happy, filled of life, sensitive,smart, beautiful and with a strong personality and confident even thought of her sad past days...
I like her
PS:don't take my words as i live a sad life...thank God i'm happy with my family ..
but i just like this type of personality ,nothing more ;)

I Would Be The Hero of Time Link

i would be uchiha sasuke, i could do many things with the sharingan mewhuhahahahahahha

not really a series though.

I want to be Len Kagamine ( a vocaloid) for a day, so he wouldn't die...

Quote by JazeCielnot really a series though.

I want to be Len Kagamine ( a vocaloid) for a day, so he wouldn't die...

it is they made the manga series of it read it online

Shimura Shinpachi of Gintama. The world of Gintama is just so amusing, I wish I lived in that period. XD

I would be Ritsu Onodera from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi then I could have some romantic moments with Takano and be all over him. >.<

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Ichigo Kurosaki hands down!

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Quote by ThePromiseLandIs there any particular anime series that you like? especially for a character you felt in love with? if you had a wish for one day to become that desire character from that show, who would it be? and why you chose them?

I think I would want to be kagome from inuyasha for a day so i can go to two different world and see inuyasha. :)

merged: 07-31-2012 ~ 07:58pm
I would want to be kagome from inuyasha for a day so i could go to two different worlds and be able see inuyashas cute ears

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Kyon! There's a masochistic side of me that wants to get pushed around by Haruhi-sama =3

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Ayuzawa Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Maid Latte looks like it'd be a fun shop to work in!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.