Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 scariest anime or manga - Minitokyo

scariest anime or manga

page 1 of 1 10 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

what is the scariest anime or manga that you ever watch or read...............................

retire

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

The scariest Anime I've ever seen is probably Vampire Hunter D/Bloodlust, although Blue Gender was more horrific in terms of imagery......

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

Berserk is probably the most scariest manga/anime I ever read...

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

I don´t get scared (jo-jo-jo ^__^ )
but you´re all forgetting about BOOGIEPOP PHANTOM

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I'd vote for Jisatsu Circle (The Suiciders Club) or Helter Skelter ... One of the best mangas I've ever read.

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Tomie by Junji Ito is my first choice. Jisatsu Circle is a very close second, but I don't read any other horror mangas. What would anyone suggest?

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

I would have to agree with Markjo and egirys with this one Jisatsu Circle is a pretty good one.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

snydrome

snydrome

Fate

i think the most horrfing anme i have seen is vampire hunter D

die and be free of the pain .....
or live and fight your sorrow...

-ed-

Drool Alchemist

...dunno about the scariest manga.. but the sickest is Itchi the Killer...

anime...: Hamtaro... !!!!!!!!!

Signature Image

well ... what i really liked was "Texhnolyze" ... a really dark and frightening anime ... well also of the end i was really disappointed ...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.