Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HELP! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

zarakitaichou

Pissed off

I received an offensive PM in my account by another Minitokyo user named yuyu-ma (http://yuyu-ma.minitokyo.net/). Am very angry to say the least.

PLEASE HELP TO -

- show how to change private messaging (PM) setting to stop others from messaging me
- delete my Minitokyo account.

THANKS. Now my opinion of Minitokyo has changed a lot. I have been on this site for more than 4 years now and this incident was very hurtful to me. This site was fun to visit and read PMs from friends and other users but now I am afraid to even check my PM. I hope i will get what I am looking for.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

There was no need to open so many threads :|. As a matter of fact, there was no need to open a thread at all. You just needed to PM a moderator explaining the situation.
So please, do PM me with a copy of the text you received.

That being said, we do not tolerate members being mistreated by anyone.

And will you let your MT experience to be ruined by just 1 member?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

I'm just wondering how you were a member for four years when you joined at 8/2/10. Also the member in question hasn't been online for over ten weeks so the PM must be ancient.

Other than that I couldn't find any way that you can customize who can or cannot send you PMs so I would just delete them if you just don't like the member.

Quote by Fran
And will you let your MT experience to be ruined by just 1 member?

According to his post. Yes, yes it has.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.