Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cannot edit wallpaper comments - Minitokyo

Cannot edit wallpaper comments

page 1 of 1 5 total items

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Greetings to the MT Staff
(especially to the poor soul who will try to fix it, if is really a bug....)

Since a few days I'm unable to edit my comments for some (weird) reason and got no PM about that some of my rights would be disabled, and also spamming is not really my thing, at most I just copypasted my comment from AnimePaper in the case if was the very same wallpaper.

So, basically I can write and post a comment on a wallpaper, but when I click on Edit, the whole text dissappears and I cannot edit anything that way. I tried it on both of my home (Firefox browser, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1 Slovak Edition) and work computer (Chrome browser, Windows XP SP2 Slovak Edition) with same results.

Screenshot

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc221/akiranyo/akiMT.jpg

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

This happens to me too, I wasn't sure what was causing it either. I just started opening edit in a new tab to side step the issue. I hope it can get fixed^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

this bug has been around since mt has been mt. you can only do what misa does/states, there are a few mentioning of this in the past, not quite certain if it can be fixed

BuBbLeS!

Signature

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Really? I remember that I could use edit some stuff before, not sure, maybe it was a forum post or UP comment instead a wallpaper. To say the truth I was never really active on MT with forum or comments, I just uploaded here the art which I did for Animepaper.

And yes, the different tab works.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as far as I can remember the edit feature for wallpapers/indy art has been awkward and slightly broken, the right click thing. just about everywhere else it works. forums, guestbook, and so on. not so certain if the feature is broken/doesn't work properly in scans, never really replied to any scans in that department so I can't confirm that one.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.