Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to delete comments - Minitokyo

How to delete comments

page 1 of 1 2 total items

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

Hi everyone
I have a problem this time too T_T
Which that i want to know how to delete a comment or Quote written by me(of course!)
because when you go to my user page you'd see that there are two Quotes by me(i just don't know how to deal with this things '^-^)
and I'd look like a fool if they stays on my user page
So Please help ...PLEASE!
and thanks.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Members can not delete their comments; if you make a mistake and want your comment deleted, click on 'Report' next to your comment (upper right corner) and state the reason why you want it deleted. One of the Moderators will do it then. I'm guessing you're talking about the two top comments on your userpage made by you so I deleted them already.

Also note that when you want to reply to someone by quoting their previous words, always use 'Quote in Guestbook'.

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.