Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your purpose on Minitokyo? XD - Minitokyo

What's your purpose on Minitokyo? XD

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 167 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Okay it's simple. You just say what your here on minitokyo for. It can be something simple like Elite Member or Moderator. Or it can be something creative! :3 Everyone's different here aren't we? Well, let's begin! (Yes, you can say other jobs after your first post)

My Purpose: MUFFIN FAIRY^^ (Giving muffins to the nice people of Minitokyo :D) And Group Admin of ZC fangirls! XD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Have fun in Forum!
;3

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

B-BRabbit

B-BRabbit

The Empress

chat with friends ^^

Acheronta Movebo

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

My first reason is to download some pictures before when download still limited 5 pics each hour but now just looking anime related sites and try to blend with everyone here.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Elite Member of Muffin Fairy Edification and Indoctrination.

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Ranmao, The Blue Cat Of Lau-sama

Surf around the scans, meet new people from all over the world on shout-board, comment forums and mingle along...etc =D

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I was born to serve Lau-sama...in every single kind of way. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Making forums for fun!^^

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Dance like the dancer I am not!
/\_/\
(ºωº )
/ \

I learned to laugh. I learned to cry. But will I ever learn to say Goodbye? ~~Goodbye Forever?~~
Saying Goodbye isn't the hard part. It's what we leave behind. ~~Leaving a part of Your Heart~~
Liking is easy. Loving is difficult. Letting go is both ~~I can let you go Physically but I cannot Mentally~~

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Spam, friends, stalk, chat, anime, My Page and DArthas<---------eh?

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

@superkabog: One of your purposes on MT is darthas? Oooo, he'll be happy to hear that. ^_^

Forum and Indy Art Mod, Editor of MTM, in charge of Linguistics Team, Admin for Japanese language group... oh and having fun. ^_~

scratch that, my purpose at MT, no in LIFE, is to be part of Sheqel's Mod harem. XD

Signature Image

Shequl is a sheik ? Oh Mai! My purpose here is to make sense of the world of MiniTokyo and infuse the muses of humor and wisdom (not two mutually exclusive attributes) into this beloved site.

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

My purpose is to give butter to everyone! The butter for bread^^

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Thanks Kabog, you and Firefly are on the same boat now. My purpose is being the most helpful and amazing person, although everyone already knows and agrees with that. Community contributed reasons say 'being annoying' and 'being an idiot', but we don't listen to those.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Seems just posting random things lately

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Working up my way to become an elite member :) Well, trying at least xD

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Sharing my opinion.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

I am here to thwart darkness by shedding the light before me.

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Looking some anime pictures to collection

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

I am only here to make Muffin-chan giggle. ^^

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

To be awesome!

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

I am here for solely novelty purposes.

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

I'm only here for show.

Signature Image

I am here just to 'follow the fun'.

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

I am here simply to impress :D*

Signature Image

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 167 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.