Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help me! error on the database - Minitokyo

help me! error on the database

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

@Pande: I don't think it is related to the bug problem, but probably the real motivaton is this new rule: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t72321

:)

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Quote by Raffachan@Pande: I don't think it is related to the bug problem, but probably the real motivaton is this new rule: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t72321

:)

Ah, I see :) Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't know about that rule. Need to spend more time in MT Discussions OTL

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I get a Database error when I try to send PMs, but the PM itself is actually sent. With incoming PMs, I see them in my inbox, but just not get a notification for them

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Sorry about that, it should be fixed :)

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

YESSSS! :D Thanks a lot, Sheqel!
I have just a thing to ask: the bug damaged also the faves/comments system on wallpaper; in my last work tthe last 6-7 faves aren't counted and I can see only Kitaan comment, but they should be 2 comments... can these errors be fixed or are they lost data by this time?
Just to know!
However, thanks again ^_^

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Counters should be updated in due time :)

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Ok, thanks again! :3

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I'm also having problems with favs showing up on my page and receiving notifications on my guestbook entries. Thanks for letting us know Sheq^^

Glukogen

Glukogen

Dreamy spirit

Thank for the info, Sheqel. So I believe all will change to the better way soon :)

Art is an effort to create, beside the real world, a more human world.
Maurois

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Thank you for your work. ^^

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Thank you for solving the problems so soon :)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

I don't know if they're consequences of this BIG bug, but I noticed a couple of bugs around:
- the "Popular ART" section is "freezing"...most of the wallpapers were uploaded more than a 1 week ago, but they're still in the "Popular ART - 1 week" section :)
- the forum activities aren't showed in the home page

Just to let you know :)
However thanks again for your work, Shequel!

ThePromiseLand

ThePromiseLand

Mother...

It been three weeks now with this bug and I know I should be patient but I haven't gotten my problem fixed yet. Please help me out. Thanks

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.Signature Image

i would like to report that i got an error when i go to my userepage.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.