Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Online Dating - Minitokyo

Anime Online Dating

The idea of an ONLY Anime Dating hangout?

Good Idea!
0 votes
Great Idea!
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

http://www.facebook.com/groups/199719713486924/

Tired of looking at a dating site and using their Search Engine to try and find girls/guys that like Anime? Wish that there was just one place where you can sit down and talk to Anime-loving singles online?

Well wait no longer!

I HAVE CREATED JUST THE PLACE FOR THOSE LONELY AND SINGLE ANIME-LOVING PEOPLE!
Click on the link above to view our Facebook Page!

And it's called; " Anime Online Dating "
(Yea, we know.... pretty simple. BUT it's to the point, which is what really matters! >D)

We're located on Facebook. Why there? Because that's the ideal place for this kinda thing. Not only to the members post their own Profile Layout in the group, but they can also look at the other persons Facebook Profile and get to know that person even more!

I'm hoping that this first ever idea of mine will help out the Anime Community by alot. I was getting tired of the injustice of Anime-Loving fans not having a place to go and meet other fans.

So if you have some spare time, come on by and start chatting.

"LETS MAKE THIS THE LARGEST ANIME ONLINE DATING SOURCE!"

Warning:
If you decide to stay, you must invite 50 people AT LEAST to the Group. This is to ensure that we can become the largest Anime Online Dating group on facebook and anywhere else.

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

This is fine to promote on your userpage, but preferably not in the Forums.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.