Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 D->A Black? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Okey, I know it's a PS2 game and all (which isn't out in the US *cries*) but I just wanna know... what is this game all about?? I mean, like I got a poster of this one girl (which every seems to use when we're talking about D->A, seems like she's the main char.) on my wall and everyone's using her to make wallpapers.

At first I thought it was an anime but couldn't find any info, then I thought it was a manga, still couldn't find any info, tell I relize that it's a game... but I don't know what type it is nor what the story line is... any info would be greatful... thanks :)

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

Well...D>A is a H-game.Those Hentai games are famous for japanese people.Usually those games tell a story as an anime(most of them relationship games ahahah).Well,that´s all.If you want to know more about those games buy some and see yourself.To tell the truth those H-games are so famous that nowadays most romance/dramatic animes come from those games.There is an endless list of those.Da Capo,Kimi ga Nozomu Eien,Yami To Boushi to hon no tabibito and Yumeria are examples I remember for now.

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

The official (I think) website of D->A: Black is http://www2.webcity.jp/da/ ... just use altavista to translate the website and like... 80% should be readable ^^
If you don't know much about hentai games www.g-collections.com is a good site to read about and buy hentai games :D
Usually hentai games only focus on hentai and violence, but some hentai games focus more on the story... hentai games like Dividead and heart de roommate focus more on the story than there is hentai scenes...

I know what H-Games are (have some, actually, from J-List) but I didn't know if D->A Balck was a H-Game or some other type of game.

Now I wish I knew how to read Japanese so that I could mod my PS2 to play those regian games and get it to try it out.

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.