When Life Gives You Lemons......

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Cancel

Hiya! Muffin-chan heres!^^ The game is simple! All you have to do is make up you own saying with this saying. So, we all know the saying "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade" right? Well, now it's your chance to adjust it! Keep the first part as the title of the forum, then make you own saying at the "...." Part! :D Let's go! Yes, you can post repeatedly, but you must make sure it's different! :D No stealing ideas >.<

"When Life gives you lemons, appreciate them and work with friends to make the best beverage you ever made^^"

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Cancel

when life gives you lemons, be happy and work hard to receive your prize

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

Cancel

when life gives you lemons,be sure to make a useful use of they'r growing as much you want' to be.
"hope it's not that bad but this is what i can come out with now,and i'll make a better one next time ^^"

_"Both optimistic and pessimistic useful to the community ... the first invented the plane and the second invented the parachute!"
_"The wise who makes a boat to cross the river by ... rather than building walls around him to protect him from flooding!"
_"Learn from the mistakes of others,because you will not live enough to commit them all !"Signature Image

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, share it with the world^^

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, sell the lemons and use the money earned to buy something you really want. XD

Signature Image

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, make sure to give them back, not cause you don't appreciate them, it's cause your allergic to lemons^^

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

AoiOokami171

AoiOokami171

~ little blue wolf ~

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, say "thank you" and give life your oranges. It's all about giving xD
it's a fail xD

Signature Image

• Jul 16, 2012

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

Cancel

When life gives u lemons u make lemonade when life gives u lime u make punch and partay with pals

Hooyaah

Hooyaah

The Doctor Is In

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade then plant the lemon seeds, grow an orchard, then found a start-up business making the best "homemade" lemonade in the world. Call it Lemonade Stand for branding purposes and advertise with a cute kid and a wooden lemonade stand. Now, pay a slotting allowance and have it carried in major wholesalers, market it online, and grow your business so that you can sell it for 225.75 million dollars and retire living your life comfortably. Oh, since this was all my idea, I won't trouble you with more than a 5% consultation fee.

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, take them and give them to your friends on MT^^ Don't forget to see if they are fresh and keep some for yourself^^

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, DO NOT try to eat them right away. You might regret it.

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, enjoy them^^

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Cancel

When Life gives you lemons, I will plant it seeds

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Cancel

When life gives you lemons you say Yeah Yeah Lemons

• Jul 19, 2012

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Cancel

When Life gives you lemons, i'll make the lemon tea

*share with everyone*

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, make sure it's the fruit, not something else.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

When life gives you lemons... Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your lemons, what am I suppose to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons.

...I didn't completely steal it!

Signature Image

• Jul 23, 2012

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

@Cy: LOVE IT.

When life gives you lemons, make lemon bars! Yummeh~

Signature Image

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, sell them for a high price to some Lemon Mafia.

Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, give them to CyanideBlizzard-kun, cause he knows how to use life's lemons XD

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Cancel

Then take the lemons life gave you and you gave Cy-san and eat them fast! DX

Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, you will suddenly think of me out of the blue...becuz i look like a lemon.

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Fujiupoma

Fujiupoma

Gyabo

Cancel

When life gives you lemons start making a lemon tart! I love them

Subete wo te ni irete
Subete wo ushinatte

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Cancel

When life gives you lemons, stuff them into a pillow and sleep on it :) Your really greatful for them :)

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.