Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 'Armitage the Third Polymatrix" - Minitokyo

Deletion of 'Armitage the Third Polymatrix"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Peorthmegami

Fanboyistic randomness

I believe the deletion of this image was unwarranted for the reason specified (That it was identical to another scan in the gallery), it looks nothing like the linked scan. For one, it is the entire DVD jacket for the series, for another, it's in English, whereas the one linked is in Russian. A second reason was listed (it was smaller than the 'new' (for lack of a better term) one), this is due to the technical limitations at the time I scanned the image (almost a decade ago). I can easily rescan and resubmit the image if that's what it takes. For the record, the scan was 3220x2156 at ~300dpi. Therefore, I'd like to appeal this deletion.
Edit: I'd like to mention that the reason the scan is small-ish (in addition to technical limitations of a scanner almost a decade ago) is the fact that I had to get it under MT's then rather-small filesize limitations. (IIRC it was ~2MB)
Here's the notice I received:

Quote by Peorthmegami,

The scan you have submitted (Armitage The Third: Polymatrix) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I only keep an incomplete scan if it is bigger and better in quality. But your scan was half the size. If you scan it again (at least in the size of the new scan) I will also keep yours since your source has a better quality. So you can scan it again and resubmit it if you want.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Peorthmegami

Fanboyistic randomness

Quote by MadoshiKurefuI only keep an incomplete scan if it is bigger and better in quality. But your scan was half the size. If you scan it again (at least in the size of the new scan) I will also keep yours since your source has a better quality. So you can scan it again and resubmit it if you want.

Naw, s'ok, maybe later, I have all my DVDs packed away right now.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.