Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 National Novel Writing Month - Minitokyo

National Novel Writing Month

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Haha, me too. =_= I gave up; I'll probably just mess with my little tidbit for the next year or so until the next NaNo month. >< Good luck to the rest of you!

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Kekeke, I click on the link for the first time, & booooong: 2 days left! Hehe, I doubt I can do it even if I had a head-start because I think too much, but maybe next time, eh? Be sure to remind us!

Every NaNo writer knows this but...
this marks the end of the NaNoWriMo!
Anybody come out in the dust alive?

For one, I didn't.
Bucket-shot-didn't have time
Biriwilg-gave up like me
Miketo-might have (?)

Any one else finish?

I gave up.

But my wife didn't, and she wrote her 50,0003rd word today! I'm so proud of her! She's a real champ in my book, considering she didn't even know what Nano was until late October. I'm very, very impressed.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Congratulations to everyone for attempting it, and I must say, please congratulate your wife for me, Miketo. ^_^ I've never met her, but I'm proud that she's accomplished this. ^^

Champagne to all! At least we were crazy enough to try. ^_^

RurouniXKenshin

RurouniXKenshin

Seasons Greetings!!

I'm not good at writing anything, but you should held something like this again. Maybe I can come up with something.

Signature Image
Your scars will remind you that the past was real.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.