Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller round 12 guessing stage begins! - Minitokyo

which?waller round 12 guessing stage begins!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

See the entries here

Please PM your guesses to me

Guessing stage will end July 22nd

You can guess even if you didn't enter a wallpaper. But if you did enter a wallpaper, you can PM me for hints. You get to ask the same number of hints* as the number of walls you entered.

( * hints are in the form of yes/no questions that you can ask me through PM. For example, you can ask "Did Waller X make wall #5?", or "Did Waller Y make 3 wallpapers?" )

So if you entered 2 wallpapers, you get 2 hints; if you entered 0 wallpapers, you get 0 hints.

Note - After you send me your guess, I'll respond within 24 hours, and tell you whether you got greater or less than 50% (if you got exactly 50%, I'll tell you that you got less than 50%) correct. For wallers, the percentage excludes your own wallpaper(s). If you want, you can guess again (and I'll respond again). You get a max of 3 guesses. After I respond to your 3rd guess, you get one last chance to pick your final answer (if not, I'll just take your latest guess)

Please send guesses formatted like this:

#1 - Waller X
#2 - Waller Y
#10 Waller Z

Hope that makes sense. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions or want clarifications.

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

yay! it begins! ^^
gosh.. someone made .. 5 wallies?!?! O.O' sure had some great inspiration.. ^^' the entries are beautiful! *.*
good luck minna! xD

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

I'm so sorry I can't enter this time :( I have the project file on pc, but I can't go ahead with it...damn exams! >.<
HOWEVER I'll try to guess, and since I don't have hints this time, it will be funnier *_*

ok, let's take a look of these entries *click on the link*

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.