KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

Cancel

Hi there
as how it's from the title "i Can't submit a wallpaper !"
well..when i want to submit a wall i get
(This webpage is not available
The connection to gallery.minitokyo.net was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.) on screen............_sorry for the long but this is what was on screen ;p_
I've had this problem today(maybe four hours ago)when i tried to submit my wall even though i submitted a wall two days ago
i mean..i write the anime name\tag\title\description but i'll see(uploading %46 then i'll have that error message or something)
So...please help..please :)

_"Both optimistic and pessimistic useful to the community ... the first invented the plane and the second invented the parachute!"
_"The wise who makes a boat to cross the river by ... rather than building walls around him to protect him from flooding!"
_"Learn from the mistakes of others,because you will not live enough to commit them all !"Signature Image

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Cancel

Did you try to use internet explorer? :O Or any other internet program you have? XD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

Cancel

Oh....thanks so much it worked (you're really the best) ^^

_"Both optimistic and pessimistic useful to the community ... the first invented the plane and the second invented the parachute!"
_"The wise who makes a boat to cross the river by ... rather than building walls around him to protect him from flooding!"
_"Learn from the mistakes of others,because you will not live enough to commit them all !"Signature Image

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Cancel

No prob^^ I'll help any time XD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.