Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 to fill the blank-ness - Minitokyo

to fill the blank-ness

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

so i am working on this new piece, (still playing around with lightening and shadows) i have had some ideas for the picture hanging on the wall but none seems to be very fitting or left me with a 'bingo' feel so i'm asking here for some ideas on what to add there
one of the things i am considered in making an 'abstract painting' that splashes out of the canvas and into the wall in her direction
another idea was painting a clock in it
also this piece is called 'how to break a heart' so i would like something contrasting with the notion of a broken hearted girl ^^

here's the link for the pic:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-coh4Sq_nLtQ/UAmMWQgOn9I/AAAAAAAACZI/9as412d0MmE/s2000/how%2520to%2520break%2520a%2520heart.JPG

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

to be honest it's not bad, perhaps some wallpaper design of some sort? flowers are a major filers, so that could be placed on the table, like dead flowers perhaps? since she looks sad/depressed what about using the picture in the background as a mirror instead to reflect her happy feeling like it got trapped in the mirror and all is left is sorrow or sadness? and maybe a picture of a recent lost loved one or something? hope this is of some help for ideas to you. although what might sound interesting is a clock who has no hands, like she's trapped in limbo or something? yes I got the ideas but I lack putting them to "paper" in that idea. just tour the site, the last time I attacked you with ecchi, but travel about and see what ideas you might come up with, sometimes muses can be found in the oddest and weirdest of ways. can't wait to see the finished product !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

My suggestions would be:

1. A potted plant on the far left. (something like this)

2. A small coffee table in front of the couch. (With a steaming mug?)

3. Like angel suggested, a hanging piece of art or a mirror. (Though a clock could be nice as well.

4. Maybe have the big rectangle be a window and have it raining outside?

Signature Image

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

@angel i think your idea of plants and clock without hands can already put a seed in my heart i won't probably change what i just came up with
@firefly plotted plant, coffe table and streaming mug sugestions accepted the fourth idea doesn't really appeal to me, i want the sadness/broken feelings to come from the girl.
i'll update you guys with the progress as soon as i can work on it ^^ now where did i put my see through paper?
*leaves behind a heart for the two of you*

merged: 07-21-2012 ~ 03:35pm
first try in filling the blankness
i don't think the center table will fit in i'm not really liking it because it's filling i want some sort of empty feel into it
so i guess i'll use just a rug
what do you guys think? should i make a dark or light rug?
and look forward for that clock painting lol i'm loving how it's coming out lol
preview here: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vGbJLpotj7s/UAqvA8D13MI/AAAAAAAACdY/Tn3IQMQBn6Y/s1000/first%2520fill.JPG

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

should be a dark rug, with a depressing print? or just a print to suit a room of such a nature. still needs something on the walls, some sort of wallpaper design? you could try one with a rug and the other with the table and see which one you like more? the clock is turning out pretty good, looks dark, appears this might be a dark piece this go around. hope this helps settle some ideas you're struggling with :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.