Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's wrong with my comuter? - Minitokyo

what's wrong with my comuter?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

OnePiece Fan

ANY EXE FILE I LAUCH UNDER WIN.98 ONCE CAN NOT BE LAUNCHED UNDER WIN.XP,IT SAYS:IT'S NOT A WIN32 SYSTEM......
WHY?

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Try this. Right click on the exe, go to properties. In there, there'll be a tab called "Compatibilty". Go there, click the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for", and change the dropdown box to Windows 98. If that doesn't work, it simply won't.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

and this is a mod pet peeve, but please refrain from typing in all capitals, it gets on everyone's nerves ^_^

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Sounds to me that ur havin problem. And to answer ur question ur comp hates u. =P

OnePiece Fan

Quote by KeoughSounds to me that ur havin problem. And to answer ur question ur comp hates u. =P

。。。。。。

thanks

Signature

have you tried installing a later OS like WinXP service pack 2? or even Linux? if not, try re-installing the OS

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

That XP sp 2 is really a pain in the ass.
Why some of my exe´s can´t run under XP?.
This is an incompatibility problem. Windows 98, 95, NT 4.0 or earlier versions have the same problem.
Some of your problems can be solve running your programs under compability mode like Katsbalger say but surelly a lot of then will not work if you use this mode.
Conclusion some problems have an insolutionable problem, sorry pal.
You are trying to run ´98 programs under NT system...-_-""
Microsoft have changed that blue hungup screens by notification windows.

chazmoot

shikima king

maybe ur trying to run some reaaallly old files. i upgraded my Win98se to WInxp and i got no problem running my older programs. Well, except Red Alert1, but that is win95 only. so u get the picture.

waikikiki sneaky between the cheeky!!!

the easy way to get them working under XP if they dont work is running a windows 98 vm in win xp (or using it in a linux VM) look at VMWare for more info.

OnePiece Fan

there is new problem:when i run the exe in win98 again,it shows that it's broken or bad,what can i do?

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.