Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Carnation and the Rose - Minitokyo

The Carnation and the Rose

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

I'm quite active lately lol it's kinda scarrying me haha but anyway
another day i was going somewhere i think it was to the super market or something and i saw this store advertisement of a man kissing a woman and the store was called The Carnation and the Rose well here we have this children song called The carnation and the rose and it's quite the cute song because really most of children's songs are depressing or scary (probably because kids don't know any better they just focus on the melody i guess) but this little one actually has a happy ending lol the song is like this in english (the rhyme is so cute in portuguese meh)

The Carnation quarreled with the Rose
Below a balcony
The Carnation was hurt
The Rose, shattered

The Carnation became ill
The Rose went visiting
The carnation had a fainting
The Rose began to cry

The Rose serenaded
The Carnation was spying
The flowers they had a feast
Because the two will marry

yeah so much cuter in portuguese but that's fine lol the point go across on what happens the two keep on fighting but ended up together in a happy ending
now to the point of all this bla bla bla i did this:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MaFdFHAJnjI/UA7_5CP0AzI/AAAAAAAAChk/ru-_Ukwjup0/s1000/carnationandrose.jpg

now i'm stuck because i am torn between:
A) make it monochrome with pencil
B) make it monocrome with ink
C) color it with watercolor (my watercoloring is not so good =.=)
D) color it with colored pencils

what do i do? TT^TT someone help me decide TT^TT

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I always love your color work, but also your monochrome. So difficult!

I'll say either A or D. (Though I'd love to see your watercolor work... I think your colored pencil work is almost just as smooth.)

Signature Image

AskaSun

AskaSun

*The one they call Sunny*

I'd have to say either C or D :) I love your work on the carnation (which is my favorite flower by the way) and the rose and whichever you choose to do I'm sure it'll be perfect :)

I live my life the way I want to,
not the way that people want me to.
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

a or b for me, however I have noticed one harder style if you're ever brave enough about capturing it or getting into it or possibly giving it a try, I see it around from time to time and it's quite remarkable how people do it. they tend to supply it rather nicely. but they would leave it monochrome minus adding one single color (to the flowers in this case) or maybe pass around the idea of coloring in the eyes? just a different take on what you're already good at? just an idea, and besides, if it doesn't turn out right you can do your famous monochrome ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

this topic can be closed~

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.