Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 General Anime & Manga Talk last post - never - Minitokyo

General Anime & Manga Talk last post - never

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3630/buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Sorry I spend every weekday having other people shout at me for bugs they've found in my code. *points and laughs*

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's what happens when someone hasn't posted in there for a bit, normally a few weeks, don't/can't recall the correct cut off time, but I'm certain someone will happen by to clear up the exact date/time. or someone spammed in there and it was removed, which doesn't work well because it would have converted back to one of the previous posts, so I'm going with option one.

Spoiler (show)

the off topic section will never have that and when it does fear the future of this site

EDIT: unless there's a new feature which dissolves that from taking place as well, so either way, since visiting I suppose I'll go with option two now.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quick link tabs -> 'food'
Fatty. -3
But you have Touhou on bar.
+3

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Not a bug per se, just annoying. If Sheq ever comes back from vacation I'll bug him about that.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.