Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Group Founding - Minitokyo

The Group Founding

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

I want to make a group but a message comes up that wont allow me to make one plz help

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

You'll need to provide more details otherwise people won't be able to help. For example what does the message say exactly?

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Something about contacting the website admin if I recall right from a past thread. There's also small text which says Loli are to be demolished.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

Something like that. It comes up with error report like this has been disabled or somethin like that

can anyone make a group or only certain folk?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you can't make new groups anymore, that feature was disabled a lot of months ago, can't recall exactly when, but you can venture over towards a blue and ask if you can take over a group and wait for them to get back to you. and then you can change the group, they have that power as well, and you can just have a group in that fashion. the groups are possibly the deadest of the site so that might be why the feature to create news were disabled? but either way that's about all that can be done, best of luck.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

I wanted to create a Visual Novel group myself but... yeah , the feature was disabled ages ago.

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Z and Uber, it's great that y'all wanna talk, but this isn't necessarily the place for it since it's going really off-topic. This might be better suited for guestbook posts. :)

Anyhow, like they've mentioned moderators are the only ones who can make groups, so contact one of us with information if you want.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Here's what you need to do:

1. Find an inactive/empty group.
- Check and see if the staff are active on the site. Contact the staff of said group to see if you can have their group.

2. PM a Mod with a link to the group and a short description of what kind of group you want to create. Also include what you might want the group name to be changed to. (No spaces, but hyphens can be used instead.)

3. We'll review your "application" and send it to Sheqel, who will make the necessary changes. Please be patient as it may take some time. (It's really dependent on when Sheqel gets online)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.