Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpapers' sequence/rank on a member profile - Minitokyo

Wallpapers' sequence/rank on a member profile

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Hii :3
I don't know it's a really Bug, or simply I "lost" something in how a member's profile works.

I always thought that wallpapers on my profile are classified following the "most popular" criteria...but I noticed some times ago that actually in the last two positions there is a mistake, or better...if you give a look on my profile, you can see this order:
Goodnight (136 faves) - Flowers Wall (120 faves) - [..] - Sunset (88 faves) - GIRLS (86 faves)

But actually when I go in my "wallpapers page" and I chose the "popular" filter, I can see that FLOWER EXPLOSION IN YOUR MIND (94 faves) should be showed in my profile BEFORE "Sunset"....

It isn't a big deal, but I'm curious to know if it's really a little bug, or I "lost" something about how wallpapers are picked and showed on a member's profile, also because I've just taken a look on my friends' page, and in more of them I found the same "error" o.o [for example on Mirtillo and Aozora ]

I repeat, it isn't a big deal at all, I'm just curious about this :)

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hmm, I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out.

Here's a hypothesis: Maybe the javascript makes it so that 2 wallpapers of the same category don't show on the profile?
I notice that I have 2 'Original' wallpapers in my 'Top 6' but only the one with the most faves is showed.
Likewise for Raffachan, 2 Kunie Kunbara wallpapers in the Top 6, only 1 showed.

:3c ?

EDIT: Ah but Mirtillo's case is stranger... Maybe because the main tag for her most popular wall is 'Member Art', which is a Source tag, not a Series category... ....?
Actually, why does Mirtillo's still show indy art @~@ xDD

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Quote by aozoraskies
I notice that I have 2 'Original' wallpapers in my 'Top 6' but only the one with the most faves is showed.
Likewise for Raffachan, 2 Kunie Kunbara wallpapers in the Top 6, only 1 showed
:3c ?

EDIT: Ah but Mirtillo's case is stranger... Maybe because the main tag for her most popular wall is 'Member Art', which is a Source tag, not a Series category... ....?
Actually, why does Mirtillo's still show indy art @~@ xDD

But, actually in my up there are still showed two Kunie walls: Colourful and Girls XD But I have to say...it was a good hypothesis :p

Well, truly I have the same problem with the fav counting, I think there is a problem infact on my profile you could see the gokinjo wallpaper with 42 fav, but for example my bleach wallpaper has 45 favs and I don't have any bleach wallpaper on the top of my works... so... I think there is some problem with the code. ^___^

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Maybe it's related to the views each one has received? In Raffa's example, "Sunset" has around 4000 views, while "Flowers Explosion in your mind" has less than 3500. :0

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Bug.

If you notice it also happens with recent submissions. I don't know what's causing it but the gallery on member's userpages just stopped updating.

I have lost count of how many time I've told Sheqel to fix this though. You guys could try bothering him lol.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Eheh, so we've the permission to bother him, too? :p

However, after the BIG BUG there are a lot of other little things around that need to be fix (for example the homepage, where the forum's topics uptades aren't showed anymore...)...should we be made a topic with a list? Maybe it would be more for simple also for Shequel to have in the same page a list with all the things that should be fix...

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Sorry for the delay, it should be fixed :)
and sure: you can post a list :)

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Thanks Sheqel!
<3 <3

Spoiler (show)

And I hadn't neither to bother you with a pm :P

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.