Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My scans - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

Here what it's said:

Quote: Your submission () was removed from Minitokyo because it was not completely uploaded. This can be caused by one or more of the following:

- Loss of connection either due to your internet service or the Minitokyo server.
- Cancellation of the upload by the user.
- Corrupt file. Check your file's integrity by previewing it.

Please upload the file again and wait until Minitokyo automatically redirects you to the submission before closing your browser.

I'm aware that the Internet connection at my place is pretty awful right now. When I'm uploaded, the images didn't fully appear, but I've checked the download and the images before and thought they were fine. If I'm uploaded again, can those be restored?

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Why do you want them to be restored? They didn't have any favs when I deleted them. The thumbnails don't work so that won't change even if I restore them, unless you update them. But uploading the scans as new ones would be a lot easier.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

They have been submitted already by another member so I guess you won't be able to submit them again.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.