Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan / "destruction mode" - Minitokyo

Scan / "destruction mode"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Glukogen

Glukogen

Dreamy spirit

destruction mode by Glukogen
destruction mode by Glukogen - link
Glukogen,

The scan you have submitted (destruction mode) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Hello, I'm not sure, but maybe it's a misunderstanding. Just deleted scan has none of the reason of your list, it's not double-scan. It's of the same quality as all the others, I shared earlier. It's weird. If this is not difficult, check it, please.

Thank you for your attention

Art is an effort to create, beside the real world, a more human world.
Maurois

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I wrote in the deletion pm "manga panel". We don't keep monochrome scans with two or more panels, unless it's an chapter cover like this for example:
Illustration #22

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Glukogen

Glukogen

Dreamy spirit

ok, I understand it, but what can I do if it's style of Thores? This is not manga but illustrations of novels. I have more then 6 pictures like that... and all of them will be deleted? Can I at least give a link to zerochan page at description?

Maurois

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Yes, you can post links in the description. But if your scan looks like this you can submit it (where one character covers the whole scan): Hugue exercises

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Glukogen

Glukogen

Dreamy spirit

Thank you for explanation, MadoshiKurefu :)

Maurois

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.