Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 regarding Original series tags - Minitokyo

regarding Original series tags

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

Are we allowed to make up tags for original work, if it's intended as a large collection and/or a collaboration between multiple artists?

I don't intend to start tagging single-illustration projects left and right, but apart from appending project names to the wallpaper titles there seems to be no other way to organize related works in one collection.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Mmmmm... we've been allowing series tags if the work is published. What did you have in mind?

Signature Image

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

Yina and I are planning online publication, probably something Flash-based. deviantArt is a healthy environment for fanart based on these projects- no guarantees that we'll have this big a fanbase, but I can be optimistic xD

Even if only Yina and I end up submitting related artwork, it will add up to quite a bit with every page. I have several projects planned aside from this so I'd like the ability to organize things, if that's possible.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I think it should be fine. Let me double check with Fran and we'll get back to you.

Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

*blesses*

ok, u gaiz have mah blessing

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

Woah, thank you guys! ;_;

Signature Image

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

With this blessing, we shall go forth and conquer! (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ thanks!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.