Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper / The Plushies If Bleach - Minitokyo

Wallpaper / The Plushies If Bleach

Tagged under Bleach

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Hi.
My wallpaper The Plushies If Bleach got deleted.
I can't post a link as it's been deleted and I can't get to it.

The message was:
The wallpaper you have submitted (The Plushies Of Bleach) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

It can't be "too simplistic" I had to change contract, brightness, and characters, get the lighting right, put a overlay filter on so they don't stand out so much, added masks & shadows, ...
What must I do if it's "too simplistic"? Add another shadow behind them of something?
Please help.

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Odd, I know I included my own message in the deletion PM. Are you sure you didn't see/get it?

Anyway, it was deleted because the background image was too low in quality - it was very pixelated, jagged and overall, over-filtered.

Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Really? o.O?
Weird! I actually reduced the size of the image to fit 1600x1200.
Can I change the background then? And would you be able to just replace the old one so it's not a NEW wallpaper?

Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

If you find a better background for the wallpaper, I can restore it back to the gallery and you can then update it with a new background by overwriting the original.

Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

OK I'll do it now. Thank you Alenas :D

Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

You can post the new versions in your Sandbox thread where you originally posted the first versions of the wallpaper. If it's not opened, I'll open it for you again.

Signature

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

OK will do :)

It's been updated.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.