Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question about wanting to submit a scan - Minitokyo

Question about wanting to submit a scan

page 1 of 1 7 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Normally I scan my own, but I was browsing a website and noticed a scan we do not have here at Minitokyo.
I get this when I try to submit anything from the art book.

"The following errors occured:

file: This file already exists."

When I go to already exists I get this. Nuriko is a retired moderator and hasn't been online since 2007. It says only Nuriko can ask to have it put back onto Minitokyo. I am curious at what I can do - if anything at all.

Thank you for your time. :D

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Moving this to MT Discussions since it's not really a sandbox thread.

As for your question, I'm afraid a scan mod will probably have to answer that. :/

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Either way, I appreciate you assistance. Thanks! :D

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Sorry about the late response, we usually do not look in the forums for scan question. Try to PM me or madoshikurefu or write in our guestbook if you have any scan questions.

Anyway onto your question. Minitokyo sometimes has a dupe detector that occasionally works which will prevent duplicate scans from being uploaded again. I do not know who deleted it or what the main reason was because it was a really old deletion. You can re-upload it but do check the quality first because its an old scan.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

It still says both scans are duplicates. I can't find either one of them here on the website. :( I don't know what to do. I'm a fan of his work and these are nice scans (IMHO, I don't see anything wrong with them)- so I'd like to share them here - if possible.

Thanks again.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

don't quote me on this (as how correct -guidelines wise- this is) but if you have photoshop you can alter the filesize by using the save for web function :3

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Fran is right, you can change the original filesize by saving it differently. Just make sure you save it best quality.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.