Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question about a submitted scan - Minitokyo

Question about a submitted scan

Tagged under War of Genesis III

page 1 of 1 4 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Earlier this evening I submitted a larger scan which I thought would replace another one that was already at MT. Battle Maiden & Dragon by yothsothgoth
Battle Maiden & Dragon by yothsothgoth It was deleted, but I thought it was a better/larger scan than the one we already had. http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/596039

This is the original old scan I was trying to replace.
breath with the dragon

I did not see any excess artifacts nor do I believe that its been enlarged in any way or of poor quality. It was just to replace a smaller scan we had on MT already. Could you please explain why it wasn't good enough?

Its been awhile since I've submitted a scan (1st one that wasn't mine) to MT, so I apologize if this question of mine is a common one. ^_^'

Thank you for your help.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

It was deleted due for poor quality because of the jpeg artifacts it had. I have also deleted the other one as well.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I think of this as an educational lesson. I just didn't notice anything like that myself. Maybe I'm not sure exactly what you mean by artifacts...
Do you mean when you zoom in it pixelates, or artifacts like something on the paper when it was originally scanned? Neither of which did I see, but that doesn't mean that its not there. >_<

Thank you.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

No zoom required, just the regular standard 100% view. What artifacts I mean is jpeg artifacts. Its noticeable on darker parts of the scan for example on those three wing-like folds on her arm below the shoulder area and elsewhere. Do not worry too much over this one deletion. Most submitters tend to not notice these quality issues cause they aren't trained to see them or care enough to look at them. Its mostly the picture content.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.