Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fear my room!! - Minitokyo

Fear my room!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

I guess this would be the best place to post this... here's some pictures of my room :D

http://www.simon-soft.com/meroom2/part1
http://www.simon-soft.com/meroom2/part2

Part 1 has better qualty pictures but doesn't have all my walls up... part 2 has somewhat of a bad qualty but has all my walls up as of now :) (stupid web cam, need a new one).

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

That's awesome. I wished my room looked like that, but right now the walls are completely barren. That'll change when I move to college tho! :D

Signature

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

damn....thats a lot of....uhh......posters __@_@__

niceee XD

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

talk about wallpaper~

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

hehe, i'm jealous. so many anime poisters.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

wow so many posters......it makes me want to do that to my room. :D

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

TT_TT u got tons of posters there XD gawd I only have like.. 10 anime/game posters in my room. XD My mom doesnt allow me to put up too many.. so unlucky.. >_<

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

lol, and it's all thanks to eBay (it's EVIL I tell you EVIL!!!!)

I still have lots of posters that was either up before or hasn't bee up yet... no room to put any more up :(

My TSS Quote of the Day:

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

and then you grow up and realise posters aren't interesting anymore ... sigh wish i was young again .. thank god for dvd's ;)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

OMFG i want them posters too
this room too

shit i would be happy if i would own one of these posters

T_T *dies*

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

I got plenty of posters too.But I will never use my Megami Posters as you used.! Poor posters LOL. I have other plans for them. I will do frames for my megami posters so I can change the side easily and without damage.I just use my old posters(mainly calendars of Card Captor Sakura and my prized Berserk Calendar) on my wall.They have already changed between 3 places.I am always moving ~ ~.

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

www.lhtamago.starthotel.dk/room :P
scsa20 you buy newtype often or something :D?

Quote by Taurecand then you grow up and realise posters aren&#39;t interesting anymore ... sigh wish i was young again .. thank god for dvd&#39;s ;)

LOL. I know what you mean. What a girl gonna say when she comes into your dorm and sees your walls coated with ecchi walls. :-P

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

Nice room Tama.You got the same monitor as me.You must love those Digi Charat dolls ^^

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

TaMa

TaMa

I love digi Charat dolls ? O_o.... I'm a Di Gi Charat fan I love everything that has to do with Di Gi Charat, also Koge Donbo of couse :D! gotta love her art... too bad I can't find any place to get the other plushies of that size, but i have a pending order of the smaller ones :D!
moloko: If I had a girlfriend that didn't like my interrest then why keep her :P?

lol you gotta point,where are all these posters from? i live in the uk and we get no anime/manga magazines and comic shops arent that easy to come by

TaMa

TaMa

I usually order my manga figures and stuff from Archonia.com and when I do that i get points, and then I can use those points to get a few old things... like old newtype magazines, and then i get free posters, centerfold, postcard and whatever with the newtype magazines... The wallscrolls I have is from houseofanime.com... The Di Gi Charat "posters" I have is from the Chocola 2002 artbook ^^

Quote by TaMawww.lhtamago.starthotel.dk/room :P
scsa20 you buy newtype often or something :D?

damn, you got some posters that I want!!

and I do have a subsction to NewType-USA, but most of the posters I got off eBay

My TSS Quote of the Day:

I wish I had that many anime posters :( If I had money I would have more :D

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.