Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 remembering 9/11 - Minitokyo

remembering 9/11

page 1 of 1 8 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TnUFh3RKF5w/TIuYRN5o-6I/AAAAAAAAAI4/PHP854YsINY/s1600/September11.jpg

i notised that no one has mentioned anything about the annaversery of the 9/11 attacks and remembering those who lost their lives on that horrible day and also remembering those who lost their lives in the war on terrorisem i just wanted to do something to remember all of those people may they all rest in piece

please take a moment to remember and say a prayer for the 9/11 victims

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/image/2938598-3x2-340x227.jpg
here in japan we refur to these beams as the angel stare cases for the 9/11 victems who lost their lives on that horrible day

http://rlv.zcache.com/9_11_september_11th_never_forget_stickers-p217744556432785990bah05_400.jpg

pleae remeber ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I will remember the fallen and the lost but I shall not remember the hate...

I hope that this is the only senseless act on this scale that I have to bear witness to in my lifetime .

*Bows and Prays*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I wouldn't mind seeing the new waterfall design they put into the spot where the towers once was, sure seen it on tv but seriously not the same. since it's highly haunted, I haven't ever ventured anywhere near it, the victims still echo that unfaithful day/event and for a few days afterward I still thought of it as a movie, but the survivors live on and like pup I hope this never happens again, but I'm afraid that's not the case with how the world has become. so let's all hope and pray for any victim of any senseless crime/act.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

an old friend of mine lost his son in one of the towers he was cleaning the 8th floor i think

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

I will remember how strong people were on that day to save others and how that day changed history forever.. Yet, I most defintely will remember the heroes and the fallen.

merged: 09-11-2012 ~ 09:17pm
I will remember how strong people were on that day to save others and how that day changed history forever.. Yet, I most defintely will remember the heroes and the fallen.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

its sad to know how many people in this world dont even know about the 9/11 tragity my prayres are with all who lost their lives that day and those who faught in the war aganced terrorisem

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

I feel very sorry and sad for those people who lost loved ones, friends, and family.
But to tell the truth I don't remember what my family and I were doing that day. I was still very little when it happened.
I do pray for them.

Signature

sharonz

小姐

yeah, we all need to remember that day!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.