Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes a person lovable? - Minitokyo

What makes a person lovable?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

If he/she love mlp! XDDDDDD

Signature Image
This day we fight!

If someone is nice, sweet, kind, loud, crazy, talkative, tall, can do my favorite accents, knows how I feel, has many of the same favorite things as me, has a cute pet bunny, takes care of me when I'm sick, has known me for a long time, stays by my side, and is a guy that is huggable AND lovable, then he might be the one for me :P
Luckily I already found that person! \o/ XDDDDDDDDDDD Congratulations to myself XP

Oh and most importantly...
THEY HAVE YO WEAR A DRESS THAT LOOKS LIKE CHIBITALIA'S FROM HETALIA WHENEVER THEY'RE TAKING CARE OF ME

That's what he does for me XDDDDDDDD

I learned to laugh. I learned to cry. But will I ever learn to say Goodbye? ~~Goodbye Forever?~~
Saying Goodbye isn't the hard part. It's what we leave behind. ~~Leaving a part of Your Heart~~
Liking is easy. Loving is difficult. Letting go is both ~~I can let you go Physically but I cannot Mentally~~

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

If someone has a beautiful soul. Period :)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Some one who is just them self, that dont have to act any other way they dont want to.

Signature

personality is the main factor for me, i like the person who is humor, brave.lpve me~~

http://www.robustbuy.com RobustBuy is a top choice B2C e-commerce site worldwide. Accessible in more than 200 countries, we provide consumers with high-quality products and services at the most competitive prices.

some one who is really active here on MT :3

Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Lovable huh?

As a normal person, I would say that being lovable is the same as being a "great" person. Someone that has a great heart in your eyes. This means that this person may not be open to everyone or anyone other than you. Being a great person also means being fantastic or anything similair like that. The question is: When do you call someone lovable?

It really depends on each individual. Everyone has his/her own likes and dislikes. The better you get along, the greater this person will become for you. At some point, you might question if he or she is a lovable person. A lovable person is someone you care deeply for, admire on an equal level (I know it's weird, but it's possible...everyone is still different) and get along like soulmates (doesn't has to be your lover). This is just on a personal level. On a level where one does not know the other. I think being somewhat "cute" and "nice" play a big role in being lovable. Anyone loves someone you can easily get along with and is nice to be with aswell. It usually comes to girl, but it also applies to guys.

Well, since everyone posted what they want their future lover to be like or what is important...I might aswell.
For me, someone with a great mindset is a must. I do not want to babysit someone just because I am more intelligent (not knowledge, it's more as in being able to see and understand things in a very, awkwardly different way) and have more life experience. This is something that can't be worked on since everyone is on their own level (no offense). Of course, things like this can be worked on when the gap isn't too big but yes, I do consider it important in a relationship.

Second thing is, sharing your life with the other and vice versa. It is fascinating to share your dreams and love with eachother. You will be able to understand and see one another in a whole different way. I think when a couple does not know what the other does for work, is kind of bad for the relationship itself. You might ask "why?". Everyone seeks their soulmate because they want someone to understand them, be close to them and give them the attention or love they want. This is why trying to understand their feelings for something is important. Obviously you can't know someone 100% but you can bring it to a decent extend that it is very fulfilling. This can take a lifetime, but it's definitely worth learning new things.

The third important thing is trust. I think it mostly speaks for itself. Trust is very important on many levels. Let's say you need to be able to put a blind eye on your partner and nothing will happen. It's not just that, it's also the trust of support. It is pretty known that someone would seek help from their partner when they are troubled. Sometimes it is difficult to share with a partner, in that case...a friend or familymember will do. Trust redirects to understanding your partner, can't go with any of them to be honest. Again, this can take a lifetime aswell but it is also needed as a strong base. If one gets to know you, it's good that he or she can trust you that if you are with friends or someone of the opposite gender that nothing will happen for sure when you tell you will hang out with him/her.

Number four is...interaction. You need to be able to interact with one another properly. Especially when it comes to conversations. When it becomes difficult to have a regular conversation, it's a bad sign. Both parties should try their best to keep a conversation going. Not only does it enable you to know the other better, you can also have fun in many different ways! I say interaction for a reason and not just conversing, so more than one thing applies.

I think the looks don't really matter. It's very nice and call yourself lucky if you catch an awesome partner that has the looks aswell as the personality to go with. I wouldn't say my partner has to look top notch. I honestly just want someone that looks taken cared of. If it's a style, it's fine. Just don't come at me when you look like a mess with no thought behind it except "Ah, I'm just gonna wear this...*random pick*" Also, dress to the situation is also important to me. To be honest, I don't really care how someone will style himself...as long as it ain't a mess and I can still look at it without getting disgusted.

And at last ~ I am willing to fulfill many types of fetishes for my partner (gotta be interesting when it's an anime fan). It's not just pretty! It's also...just fun to do imo. That might just be me though...ahaha, well...It's cool when you can do it vice versa ~

I should shut up and close my essay now...Enjoy, whoever is willing to read and "maybe" try to live up to my expactations. It's not that much, it just looks like it's much. I ain't going to f*** pixels when I want a boyfriend. It's mainly get along, then set limits, likings and dislikes. In the end, it's most likely to whoever you end up with will be very, very lovable. Good luck guys and girls ~

P.S: This does not mean I'm single...just saying in a single perspective of what I want and like.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Just wanted to let you know at least one person read your wall of text Val. I thought it was a good read. It's nice to know you haven't changed much.

Attraction is a very subjective thing. You can try observing someone you don't really know and based on the way they talk, act, treat people or react to things conclude that they're the most selfish and ugly person imaginable. Yet they still have lots of friends who love them so much.

On the flip side, if someone asks you to describe what it is you like about a close friend I often find it quiet difficult. I don't think attraction is an issue we approach logically i.e. someone isn't necessarily your best friend because they are kind, a good person or whatever.

Great thread though; it's nice to see what other people consciously think of as attractive in a person.

Okay so i just finished reading Valuna & UsagixKitsune (as i did with everyone else post) and let's be honest with each other. Love is not a triger or a swich we all can just flip and fall in love. I guess what i'm trying to say is that love is a emotion that we just can't control or understand so well no matter how hard we try, maybe what ever your looking for in the end you'll find out that that's not what you really wanted.

but what makes a personn lovable, i guess that would be you. They way you think of that person or the way you see that person as is what makes some one lovable.

In other words, just get to know that person more lol

Signature

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

Well, for me I look for a friend.
Well someone who is friendly and trust worthy. Someone who is is proud to be themself.
Ofcourse I also prefer Otakus. Haha! :3

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by Tsasumaybe what ever your looking for in the end you'll find out that that's not what you really wanted.

Haha so true. I think that was literally the point of the monogatari series.

Quote by UsagixKitsune

Quote by Tsasumaybe what ever your looking for in the end you'll find out that that's not what you really wanted.

Haha so true. I think that was literally the point of the monogatari series.

No that you think about it, it kinda was lol

Signature

Actually, this:

Quote by HuesinIf someone has a beautiful soul. Period :)

Quote by LadyTextaholicActually, this:

Quote by HuesinIf someone has a beautiful soul. Period :)

don't you mean a "kind soul"

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

How do you define beautiful or kind though?

Someone taking the time to bury a dead cat might be "kind". They may also be an attention whore looking for a story to tell.

Quote by UsagixKitsuneHow do you define beautiful or kind though?

Someone taking the time to bury a dead cat might be "kind". They may also be an attention whore looking for a story to tell.

i guess you can difine it by geting to know that person not just assuming

Signature

Quote by UsagixKitsuneHow do you define beautiful or kind though?

Lol. To reuse an overused quote, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". So whatever you think of as being beautiful.
And well, I guess I could say soul or mind, as they're basically synonymous to me.

Well i have read all of the post here and i can now kinda see what makes a person lovable. I wil still like to know more opinions , so please feel free to keep posting. Remeber nothing in the forums is uslees. (i think lol)

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.