Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of vania600 scan - Minitokyo

deletion of vania600 scan

page 1 of 1 2 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Dear Administrator:

a few moments ago, a scan, the same as this one
Vania600#580259

but without the edging was deleted. Normally, I would not submit a deletion appeal for this, but I believe I can based on some information I was told. This is directly quoted from MadoshiKurefu: "I wanted to inform you that cropped scans are allowed for a longer time now. ^^ "

Technically, since the only thing missing is the white edging and stuff at the bottom of the page, this would count as a cropped scan, would it not?

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

That was a typing mistake. *lol* I remember writing this wrong sentence in your deletion pm. -_-' I wanted to say: "Cropped ecchi/hentai scans are NO longer allowed." I don't know if you know those cropped Satoshi Urushihara scans where members cropped half of a scan or even more to submit them... We won't keep scans like those Satoshi Urushihara images anymore. That was what I meant. ^^' So cropping edges or submitting half of a page from an artbook and things like that are still allowed.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.