Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Talk Like a Pirate Thread - Minitokyo

The Talk Like a Pirate Thread

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Me numb'r one is again' ye, but a fair capt'n me be... release th' prizn'r Xal-san an' 'e can 'ave the' skiff t' carry 'im an' the wee whelp t' shore. Yer vow t' see th' younglin' t' safety be n'trusted by yer hon'r. Fare ye well, th' four winds shall bring we salty dogs paths t' cross ag'in, pray ye fate look kind'r upon we two then. Huzzah! Sail fer fort'ne an' treasur' we do, set th' sails an' take 'er windw'rd helmsm'n, th' adventur' beg'ns!

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

I be only lettin' ye go coz my capt'n orders me to. Ye better not bother us again ye hear?

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

High of spir't me first mate be, tis a boon ta a Capt'n an' bode well fer the journ'y befor' we all. Harrrr...

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Ofcoz capt'n. Shall we be settin' sail?

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Aye, me hearty... th' wind be at our backs, steer the helm to the cannibl' islands... arrr

Cap't Hooyah, that wench of yours be runnin' her mouth against the likes of me like she be in charge. Ye need to make her walk teh plank.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Sea God or whatsoe'er I be no care who ye are I just save me respect for the capt'n so it be a thousand 'ears before I be walkin' the planks.

- The Doctor

Ye dont need to walk his plank. One member become my enemy, then teh 'hole crew becomes salty, ye bilgering sea biscuit.
*Ship pops out from below the waters* Many apologies Capt' Hooyah, but an insult from any of ye deckhands will result by all means of cannonade n' cutlass, what say you in ye defense?

Signature

Me stand by the decidin's of me first officer, it nay matt'r if ye 'ave respect fer 'er. As I order'd fire all cannon from our starbo'rd side... Harrr.... direct hits to 'is amidships an' 'is stern. The scalawag be 'iding with is wenches in 'is capta'ns quarters. Direct all fire to 'its store of black power magazine, d'rectly a'midships. Aye, as I figured, 'is ship be blown apart by 'is own powder 'olds.

Bring the Pear 'round t' bear on th' remnants of 'is vessel's crew. Stay yer cutlasses an' yer sidearms t' the ready by yer side. This scallawg a trickster be fer sure, harrr...

I gave ye a chance to defend yer self verbally. I was open for n' appeal but if is a fight ye wants, its a fight ye gets.

Signature

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Aye capt'n. Thank you fer defendin' me at the cost o' the ship. I now swear me life to ye.

- The Doctor

Ho ho, we'll leave Xal-san 'midst th' splint'rs of i's vess'l. The sharks 'll tend to 'im. If a "god" 'e be let Poseidon 'imself care fer 'im. A capt'n stands behind 'is crew sure as they foll'w 'im. Onw'rd t' th' cannib'l isl'nds, harrrr....

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

The wind is in our fa'our. We be reachin' the cannib'l islands in a blink o' an eye.

- The Doctor

Arrr.. ye may nay 'ave spied me lettin' som' o' th' carri'r pigeons loose a bit ago... Ye'll likely find out why sooner th'n lat'r. Yo ho ho, me can nay but guffaw at me plan.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Pigeons, capt'n? I be wonderin' why the youn'uns be tellin' me there be dungs all o'er the ship...

- The Doctor

Harr, harr, ye've struck me funny bone ye have. The poop on th' deck be from the cursed gulls, it be. Nay, me matey, te pigeons they be speci'l birds these. Carry t' shore messages they will. Return they do t' t' their 'ome. Keep some in cages in me quart'rs me do jest in case mess'ge to shore we needs. Ahoy, matey! LAND HO ! Reach'd we 'ave th' fear'd "Cannib'l Isles" None shall set ashor' jest yet. Avast ye heartys. Wait we do 'ere until night do fall.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

I put the cages in yer quar'ers, capt'n. And I 'ave achored the ship.

- The Doctor

Me thanks to ye. A spot o' rum might be the med'cine we need, me nerv's be maki'n me rest'lss. Prithee, we seen th' last o' that scalawag trickst'r Xal-san. 'Is sort boil me blood th'y do. See t' ration's fer th' crew. Keep no less th'n four mates on watch this night. I feels som'thin' in me bones. Shiv'r me timbers, me matey, ther's som'thi' curs'd this way cometh, wary be ye all...

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Well, this is Cannib'l Isle. It shivers ev'ryone's timbers. I be feedin' our good men. And I be gettin' Perry, Igor, Ross, Alan, Teddy and Ed on the watch tonight. 'Ere's the rum. Yo ho drink up!

- The Doctor

Haha, they left wit out firin' one shot at me dutchman. Makes no difference now. Perhaps teh salty sea ferrets be eatin' themselves o'er that island.

Signature

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

keep yer clothes clean and leard to climb like a monkey, ARR!

merged: 09-27-2012 ~ 01:21pm
keep yer clothes clean and learn to climb like a monkey, ARR!

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Yo ho ho!

Jut droppin by mate!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Superkabog.. Put on a dress and be one of me wenches.
Same for you kuchukutulip, aye.

Signature

Dark it be an' nay a moon ov'r th' Cannibal Isles. Be ther' a sea dog brave 'nough t' join me in me jaunt t' shore? One of me treasures there be. Time 'tis t' pay me crew, An added piece o' eight t' th' th' one t' come with me. Arrr...

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.