Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does KnB need another season? - Minitokyo

Does KnB need another season?

Tagged under Kuroko no Basket

page 1 of 1 2 total items

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

Honestly Kuroko was the one of the best spring anime of this year (My opinion) if you seen it you could agree. The Series as a whole is worth another season because it is a popular sports manga. So I want to know your opinion on this situation because you know mine.

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Yes in my opinion also it definitely deserves and I think it will get another season^^ After all both the anime and manga are very popular and there were scenes from the ending credits of the last episode of season 1 (episode 25) containing footage from events during the Winter Cup, so I'm going to assume a season 2 is already in the making ^^

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.