Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Marriage Proposal Thread - Minitokyo

The Marriage Proposal Thread

page 1 of 1 11 total items

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Make a creative marriage proposal to the person below you.
The person posting next can accept or decline the proposal depending on the creativity/originality/hilarity of the proposal he/she receives.

Example:
I take my intended spouse to go fishing. I've asked my friend to hide in the water right below us and tie the wedding ring to the hook of my intended spouse's rod then tug hard. My intended spouse pulls out the ring and I go on my knees and ask, "Will you marry me?"

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Haha! How sweet!

Ummm....Ok I'll try.
My girl comes home after having to work late and sees a rose petal trail and follows it up to the roof where a candle lit dinner is waiting with me there (obviously XD) (Oh btw, it's night time and a full moon, so it's a beautiful night). Then I pull her chair out and let her sit down. THen I go on one knee and propose.

Hopefully that doesn't sound to cheesy XD

I'm moving to Ireland so I won't be online much.
I'll try reply to your message when I can.

Signature Image

^ That's actually quite romantic, Dra., now If you served mac and cheese for the dinner, THAT would be cheesy.

It's a very cold winter's day and it's my special lady's birthday. I buy her a new pair of leather gloves and when she opens the box and smiles because she's been wanting some just like them (because her hands get so cold when she goes outside) I announce that I am taking her to her favorite restaurant to celebrate. She puts on her coat and says "Oh, I get to wear these beautiful new gloves". When she puts on the left one she notices something within the ring finger of her left glove. "Oh, what's this?"' she queries. She pulls out the gorgeous one carat diamond that she's been eying at the jeweler, and looking to me again with her eyes wide with joy, shock, and excitement I'm on one knee and ask her, "Will you do me the honor of allowing me to be your lawfully wedded husband?

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

^ If my man (still non-existent) pulled this on me I would die of happiness.

My special one is complaining about how the Kinder eggs are not the they were in the old days. Then I take out a homemade old-styled Kinder egg and give it to my special one. He/she will then beam at me while unwrapping the paper. He/she will eat the chocolate egg happily and shake the inner plastic capsule by his/her ear in anticipation. When he/she opens it, he/she will find a wedding ring inside. I will go down on my knee and say, "Would you do me the honour by accepting this egg and the many more that would follow? "

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

^ that was so sweet

I might snuggle next to her watching a movie on the TV and just before the part when the guy in the movie proposes to his lady I would excuse myself and dress exactly like him, then enter just as he's popping the question and propose exactly as he is, making the movie come to life for her.

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

^ That too is perfect.

One day, I teach my special one to do origami (paper-folding, in case someone doesn't know XD). I teach him/her to make this:

Spoiler (show)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DTJANRj4b6U/SjaqypnRg9I/AAAAAAAAAGQ/Q3uz3LpSLGs/s400/ring(2).jpg

Then I put it on his/her finger and ask the epic question LOL

- The Doctor

XD, you really surprised me there. That alone is worthy of my undying love and devotion.

The only thing that troubles me is that I only need but one proposal in my life because I only want the right woman to be with me through the years, sharing our days, living the joys and enduring and rising above the challenges that come or way. I'd just tell her that I knew that I couldn't exist without her after. Then I'd say I am offering my eternal devotion and love, I offer my self to you if you would but take me. Please, my love, allow me the eternal ecstasy of your hand in marriage. *hands her the most beautiful ring which symbolizes my commitment and resolve to love endlessly her and to never forsake our union*

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Ah simplicity's the best in the end. No woman will ever be able to say no to Hoo's overflowing adoration.
Honestly, I don't know what to say after his post. Suggesting another way of proposing seems utterly pointless now XD

- The Doctor

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

Haha! Running out of ideas?

I'd rent out a movie theater so it's would be just the 2 of us and get the staff there to wait on us and to play her favorite movie and either some time during the movie or after I'd go down on one knee and ask her to marry me. I'd know when the time is right to ask XD

Signature Image

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

You know there was once this guy in Hong Kong. He did something like that. He got the theatre house to play a video he made beforehand in which he proposed to the woman. Nobody knew except him and the staff and everyone in the entire house witnessed the legendary moment when the woman cried and said yes. It actually got into the papers XD

- The Doctor

Drakill

Drakill

-=Call me CG=-

XD Cool! That's actually quite a good one.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.