Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite ACTION RPG x ds! :3 - Minitokyo

Your favorite ACTION RPG x ds! :3

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Sharon-sama

Sharon-sama

Follow your dreams...

Hi everyone! What are your favorite action rpg for ds? It might be very fun if we exchanged our opinions about games!
My favorite games are Castlevania series for ds ( Castl. Dawn of sorrow; Castl. portrait of ruin; Castl. Order of Ecclesia), Avalon Code (It's my absolute favorite game, I would recommend it to everyone! <3), Rune Factory: a fantasy harvest moon, Soul Eater Medusa no inbou (in Jap ;P), mini ninja, Assassin's creed, Dengeki Gakuen cross of venus (Jap) and Super Princess Peach ......

Post your comment and have your say! XD
http://static.tumblr.com/xsiw8jg/HESm3j7ax/tumblr_l93k0tk8sj1qbuhrdo1_250.gif

Don't try to excuse yourself by telling people you're doing it for someone else's sake~
Xerxes Break
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

WOO! KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES XD XD Also all the Bleach games :) :)

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Is BATMAN and RPG game?

Signature

Sharon-sama

Sharon-sama

Follow your dreams...

Quote by TsasuIs BATMAN and RPG game?

Yeah, I think it's an RPG ,but your game is batman the brave and the bold nds?

Don't try to excuse yourself by telling people you're doing it for someone else's sake~
Xerxes Break
Signature

Well Batman Akamcity was fun an all but i got bored of it fast, so now i think it's FF13 or GTA *nods*

Signature

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

Golden sun dark dawn IMO, I mean the graphics are great and if you played the last two, you would say its a great addition

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.