Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Number of watchers - Minitokyo

Number of watchers

page 1 of 1 7 total items

snyp

snyp

Operates faster than the matrix

Hi

I don't know if i'm posting in the right section and if this hasn't been asked before...but is there a way to see how many ppl added me in their friend/watch list ?

Thanks for the answer

snyp

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

all we got is who we are mutual friends with, it would be interesting to see who's list we are on. not certain if it exists, and if it does it would be nice if others would share with the rest of the class !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Errr... is this what you want? .-.

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's just manage mutual contacts that's not seeing who's watching us or have us as a friend and we're not mutual.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Dunno about watchers, but if you've friends whom you've not '+friend'ed then you still see them in that list, but the 'relationship' and 'birthday' columns in front of their names is blank

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

nope, in this list, it links up with what's with your profile, aka who you are mutual friends with, it does not list who you aren't mutual friends with. aka they added you and you didn't add them back. and in this same list it shows if mutual friends are watching you, not if you are not mutual friends.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Quote: nope, in this list, it links up with what's with your profile, aka who you are mutual friends with, it does not list who you aren't mutual friends with. aka they added you and you didn't add them back. and in this same list it shows if mutual friends are watching you, not if you are not mutual friends.

Exactly :)
It would be nice to know how many people watching you ^_^ It's sometimes I'm always curious about...
Or maybe did this featuring added before and the deleted for some reason.....?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.